*** 16 ounce hickory grilled hand-cut Angus ribeyes from 4-Close on Friday and Saturday!!! ***
***Now offering Rowdy's Wings! A unique bone-in wing thrown on the smoker for a hint of smoke, and then fried to perfection, tossed in your choice of our sauces, and served with ranch, blue cheese, or our BBQ sauce!***
Traditional BBQ Menu
--Sides are 1.65 each or 2.99 for two--
Other Good Stuff
- Black and Blue Brisket--Our famous salt-n-pepper rubbed beef brisket served on a bed of spring and romaine lettuce along with crumbled blue cheese.
- Angry Chicken--This bird is angry! Pulled chicken tossed in medium-hot buffalo sauce (or you can decide to not make it angry).
- Pulled Pork--Our hickory smoked pulled pork served atop a spring and romaine mix, with tomatoes, boiled egg, croutons, red onion, and your choice of dressing on the side.
We always try to have something sweet after the BBQ. Cheesecake, Apple Pie, etc., we promise we will have something!
- Rowdy's Red BBQ Sauce---a mild tomato based sauce
- Rowdy's Red Hot BBQ Sauce---based from our Rowdy's Red, the Red Hot has a good punch to it and is a fan favorite
- Carolina Vinegar---in parts of the Eastern North Carolina, they use a thin vinegar base sauce with spices and brown sugar. This goes great with pulled pork and has quickly become a favorite.
- Rowdy's Yellow---A South Carolina style mustard based sauce.
- Fresh Brewed Sweet (and unsweet) Tea---would it be a BBQ joint without sweet tea? We think not! 1.65
- Pepsi Fountain Drinks---aahhh, Pepsi, free refills 1.65
- Bottles of Ski---sure, we'll bring it on out to you! A Jackson County tradition 1.65
- Beer---in the bottle or our delicious rotating draft, domestic and rotating local Ohio made crafts.
- Bourbon--- Knob Creek, Blanton's, Maker's Mark, etc....
- Wine---Rowdy's is proud to team with Merry Family Wines and bring you Rowdy's own branded wine! You get three choices to keep things simple: Rowdy's Red, Rowdy's White, and Rowdy's Black. Makes a great gift!! $14/bottle $4/glass